GIVE TO OUR EMERGENCY FUND
When you give to our Emergency Fund you help us prepare for the next emergency, enabling us to respond faster and more efficiently to meet people's needs in times of crisis. Investments in emergency preparedness decrease response times by more than 1 week, and result in 53% savings; meaning your gift now is worth twice as much as a gift made after an emergency strikes.

$ 83

Therapeutic treatment for 1 malnourished child.

$ 89

Emergency shelter for 1 family 

$ 390

Emergency latrines to prevent the spread of disease 

Give an amount of your choice

Enter an amount

alt tag

 

Keeping our costs low means your gift goes further with Medair

 

100% of expenses support our mission to relieve human suffering in some of the world’s most remote and devastated places.

In 2017, 91% of funding was specifically attributed to delivering humanitarian assistance. The remaining 9% enabled management and fundraising.
Learn more

"The biggest problem we had is solved.... We will be happy till the end of our lives, since we now have water. " Niaz, father of three in Afghanistan