Save lives through the gift of stocks
Support life saving emergency relief and recovery, preserve dignity, and cultivate hope through the gift of appreciated stocks, bonds, and mutual funds.
Stock Donation Instructions
Step 1: Complete your transfer
Contact the institution where your stocks are held and let them know you would like to transfer the shares to Medair United States’ account at Morgan Stanley. You may need the following information:
- DTC #: 0015
- Account #: 233-0085303
- Name and Address of the Account: Medair United States, PO Box 4476, Wheaton, IL 60189
- Medair United States Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 26-0611369.
If you or your broker has any technical questions regarding the transfer, please contact our account representatives at Morgan Stanley:
- Client Services: Jia He, (650) 926-7682 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Advisor: Daniel Gieseke, (650) 926-7121 or email@example.com
- Address: Morgan Stanley, 2775 Sand Hill Rd., Suite 120, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Step 2: Let us know about your gift
Stock donations transferred to our account do not include donor information. To ensure we can acknowledge your gift and send you a tax receipt for your donation, please be in touch. There are a couple of easy ways you can share your gift details, which include the name of the stock, the number of shares, and the date of transfer:
- Contact Daniel Xu directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (408) 960-3540
- Download and complete the Stock Gift Notification Form, and email it to Daniel Xu, email@example.com, or mail the form to Medair United States, PO Box 4476, Wheaton, IL 60189
As soon as your gift is identified, we will send you an acknowledgement letter by mail.